Fire Extinguisher Training
We provide fire extinguisher training. You must provide a room or office with (if possible a projector) and adequate seating and beverages for number of persons attending training. We recommend not more than 30 persons per class. Call us today to receive a free quote for training.
Work books (not required) are also available (min of 12 booklets).
- What to do when you discover a fire. (site specific) R.A.C.E technique (Rescue, Alarm, Contain, Evacuate)
- How to identify a class of fire.
- What type of fire extinguisher is available. (site specific)
- Means of operation of a handheld portable fire extinguisher.
- The P.A.S.S. technique: Pull, Aim, Squeeze, Sweep
Please note: This does not include live fires. Adequate space must be provided to light live fires. If you want to request a live fire, please speak to one of our representatives today.
We also offer space at our facility. Training will be provided by a certified fire technician as per NFPA section 10 requirements.
If you have any questions please feel free to call Mike at 416-901-9198 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to providing you with the training you need.